C&B and Admin Executive
The C&B and Admin Executive will be responsible for managing the company‘s compensation and benefits programs, as well as the administrative functions of the company. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, analytical, and able to communicate effectively with employees and management.
WHAT YOU DO
- Manage and process monthly payroll using HR management software
- Manage and update personnel files, and prepare all kinds of contracts and agreements for employees to sign.
- Make declarations for Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Health Insurance (TrueCare) and ensure that employees receive their benefits.
- Perform monthly and quarterly tax reporting, and annual tax finalization for personal income tax.
- Implement welfare policies for employees, such as sick visits, weddings, childbirth, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in employment laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits
2/ Admin & Internal Event:
- Manage office maintenance and ensure a clean, safe, and functional working environment
- Procure and maintain office supplies and equipment, including furniture, stationery, and electronics
- Manage relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events and employee activities
- Handle administrative tasks, including document preparation, record-keeping, and filing
- Support other departments with administrative tasks as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor‘s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law or a related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in the Human Resources field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HR management software; proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Familiarity with employment laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Open-minded, willing to learn, and quick to learn management software.
- Friendly, caring, and able to build close relationships with others.
- Good reading and writing skills in English.
WHAT YOU CAN GET
- Opportunity to receive comprehensive guidance, support, and training through participation in HR Training - a series of programs designed to share knowledge and develop professional skills within the Human Resources department
- Dynamic and stimulating working environment that provides unlimited learning and experience opportunities in Human Resources expertise, empowering employees to take initiative in their work
- Negotiable salary based on candidate‘s capacity (ranging from $350 to $600)
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to the state regime and health insurance according to the Company‘s regulations;
- Other common benefits: team building, company activities, awards, emulation programs...
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more about us: talent.platform.inc