True Platform is a B2B SaaS (software as a service) start-up, undertaking the global mission “Build software platforms that extensively transform the working life”
We would focus on building the Customer platform, People platform, Operation platform, and Communication platform. We strive for building the most useful and affordable software for millions of SMEs in the world.
WHAT YOU DO
As a key member of a product-centric company, a Business Analyst at True is expected and empowered to directly build products at every stage
- Propose with the CEO key findings consolidated from research and ideation: Which problem does the product/module/feature solve? How does the product/module/feature solve the problem?
- Collaborate with engineers to build conceptual models and logical models for products/modules/features;
- Deliver production-ready Figma designs using the True Design System library;
- Keep track, coordinate, and collaborate with Engineers, Testers, and Designers to ship the products as planned.
WHO YOU ARE
- A hard-working builder with a great passion for building products with the highest standards;
- A meticulous thinker and an excellent executioner at the same time;
- A self-motivated, optimistic, proactive individual who always strives for growth;
- A relentless and humble learner who is always ready to learn, relearn, and unlearn;
- A real team player who is flexible in the process while still being purpose-driven and result-oriented.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Well-proven experience in product development (enterprise product is a big plus);
- Sharp and effective communication and documentation skills;
- Excellent English skills;
- Basic Figma skills;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, and data structure is a plus;
- Knowledge of B2B Sales & Marketing, HRM, and Productivity management is a big plus.
WHAT YOU CAN GET
- Attractive salary package up to $1000 plus bonus based on performance;
- Flexible evaluation of salary increase (2 times/year) commensurate with work results;
- Team building, vacation at least 2 times/year, and other engagement activities;
- Other benefits as prescribed by the Labor Law.
- Fast-track career: Join a full cycle of building real products for the global market and continuously grow with the scalability of products;
- Unlimited learning opportunities: Enhance your expertise through a comprehensive training program, guidelines from mentors, buddies, and product development challenges;
- Visible values & impacts: Build world-class and high-performance products that solve pain points for millions of enterprises in the world;
- Talented colleagues: Work with a team of enthusiastic and professional Product Builders who have already built a highly large-scale system serving 60+ millions of pageviews, hundreds of thousands users each month, and 7000+ enterprises; and graduated from top universities in Vietnam & the world (Stanford, UCLA, HUST, etc.).
GET READY TO BE OUR BUSINESS ANALYST!
- Round 1: CV Application
- Round 2: Interview & Test
Send your CV: email@example.com
Find more about us: talent.platform.inc